● Moosehaus 1300 SF Econest home built in 2009 for $400/SF
● Stanley 4100 SF strawbale home built offgrid with reclaimed fir timbers in 2006
● Hill 8500 SF home built with reclaimed timbers and SIPS in 2012 for $350/SF
● Riley 3200 SF home ownerbuilt with reclaimed timbers and SIPS in 2006 for $180/SF
● Johnson residence, Driggs, ID 1600 SF timberframe/strawbale home ownerbuilt in 2009 for $150/SF
● Aspen House 1500 SF passive solar home, designed and built with reclaimed timbers in 2015 for $300/SF
● Zumberge residence, Wilson, WY Kilndried Douglas fir timberframe by TTF in 2014
● Teuber residence, Wilson, WY Reclaimed Douglas fir timberframe by TTF in 2012
● Centennial Park Stage, Victor ID Designed and built by TTF (in just 2 weeks!) in 2012; engineered by Sargent Engineers.
● Tribute Stage, Driggs ID Designed and built by TTF and local volunteers in 2015; engineered by Fearless Engineers.
● Silver Park Pavilions, Missoula, MT Public parks and recreation project using reclaimed logs, timbers and roofing from the old sawmill the park replaced. Engineered by Fearless Engineers.