NOLS Classroom Overview
- Location: Driggs, Idaho
- Total Square Feet: 1600
- Construction Type: Traditional Timberframe with steel moment-frame deck
- Date Built: 2010
- About this building: An outdoor classroom and staging area for the National Outdoor Leadership School with a living roof on the raised deck. Notice the posts are all scribed onto the large stone bases to keep them out of the snow. We only got one shot at that!
Silver Parks Pavillion Overview
- Location: Missoula Montana
- Total Square Feet: 3500
- Construction Type: Log and timber frames with 3X6 double T&G decking and Corten roofing
- Date Built: 2013
- About this building: Brownfield restoration project on the banks of the Clark Fork river in Missoula, MT. All the material for these pavilions was reclaimed from the old sawmill that occupied the site for decades and nearby mill pond.
Tribute Stage Overview
- Location: Driggs Idaho
- Total Square Feet: 600
- Construction Type: Traditional timberframe in Douglas fir with some curved glue-lam beams
- Date Built: July 2015
- About this building: This stage in front of Driggs City Hall is a tribute to many good people in Teton Valley who are no longer with us including TTF founder Bryce Broughton who died in 2007. This was a community building project that included lots of love and volunteer hours. We are proud to offer this space to Teton Valley for inspiration, performing arts and to remember our loved ones.
Centennial Park Stage Overview
- Location: Victor Idaho
- Total Square Feet: 864
- Construction Type: Traditional timberframe in Douglas fir with some glue-lam beams
- Date Built: June 2012
- About this building: We built this stage in Victor, Idaho in just three weeks ahead of the first show in the Music on Main summer concert series. It has hosted six years of great live music since then and we are looking forward to many more. Inspired by the memorial to Mark Witter in Bellingham WA, the 36’ glue-lam beams that span the front of this stage are separated with dentils to resemble a harmonica.